If you have already scheduled your appointment with us :
- Click on the Patient Login hyperlink. Complete (or REVIEW, UPDATE AND SUBMIT if you completed the Health History Form last year) your Health History Form. Please do not use a cell phone, iPad or work computer as you may receive error messages and will likely be unable to complete the process. Please make sure your forms are 100% completed and submitted to our office at least 24 hours prior to your appointment date/time.
- Please arrive 20 minutes in advance of your appointment time to allow us to reconcile your Health History Form internally and obtain your vital signs.
- Please arrive 30 minutes in advance of your appointment time if you were unable to perform Step #1 above OR if you are a new patient. We have kiosks in our office for your use.
- Please bring your insurance card, photo ID and applicable copay and any outstanding balance. If you don’t have your insurance card, you will be required to pay for your exam that day. Also, if your insurance card is on your cell phone, please print it out prior to your arrival.
- If you are a new patient, please be sure you know where we’re located. If using a GPS, please note that we are near the intersection of Lake Boone Trail and Blue Ridge Road. It’s best to use the map located on our website. If you fail to arrive 20-30 minutes in advance of your appointment, you may be rescheduled.
- Please note that there is a charge if you don’t keep your appointment, cancel without proper notice or arrive too late to be seen, and this charge will need to be paid prior to rescheduling your appointment. It’s very important that you arrive 20-30 minutes in advance as instructed in #2 and 3 above.
As always, if you have a question about the Health History Form or any other questions concerning your appointment, please call (919)232-6896 during office hours.
Directions if you’ve forgotten your Patient Login password. THIS WILL NOT WORK from your cell phone, AND YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR EMAIL.
- On the sign-in page, click Forgot your Password and enter your email address to request a password reset email.
- Retrieve your email and click Reset Password.
- Click on the phone number where you would like to automatically receive a temporary password and write that password down.
- Enter that temporary password in the open box that appears and it will direct you to set up your permanent password. Write down the new permanentpassword and keep in a safe place. You will need this password every time you need to update your Health History Form, pay your bill, request an appointment, communicate with your provider and receive lab and other results.